DIIKLANKAN OLEH

KAWAN-KAWAN

OUR ANNIVERSARY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

MY NAZRIN

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

MY NAZIRA

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Video Yg Unggul

This is a video i made when i still studying at UMS KK.. at my last year...
I missed all of them..
Thank's Allah, I still have this video at my collection.
To prevent it from lose, i upload it in my youtube account.
Hopefully, it won't lose till forever. And really hope that one of them will see this video..

I put this video here at my blog, so that i can share it with bloggie..

Featured here are:

Alixia, Rostika, Sha, Kak Midah, Sue me..

Enjoy...
"aku berlari-lari keriangan"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak komen? Sila layan diri..