DIIKLANKAN OLEH

KAWAN-KAWAN

OUR ANNIVERSARY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

MY NAZRIN

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

MY NAZIRA

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, April 25, 2014

31 years old

Its my 31st birthday.

As the time goes by, it somehow change the intuitions of having a well plan birthday party or even for a birthday cake.

Therefore, this year I don't celebrate it.

But, birthday wishes are still full in my Facebook wall. For that, I want to take this opportunity to say thank you so much to all who wish and say their prayer to me and my family.

One month to go before I become somebody wife. Alhamdulillah. That's the difference today's birthday with previous.

I love you too, abang.

P/s: The cake below is from my office birthday celebration. Thanx MCC !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak komen? Sila layan diri..