DIIKLANKAN OLEH

KAWAN-KAWAN

OUR ANNIVERSARY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

MY NAZRIN

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

MY NAZIRA

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

They just don't know how to handle me


Are you lying?
Just like the others' lied to me?
Is this some kind of jokes to you?
Playing with my heart?

Why you become so coward?
Why don't you become
the man that i desire?
the man that i adore?

Is it too hard to handle me?
Is it too hard to make me happy?
Did i asked too much to you?
Did i ever hurt your feeling?

If i ever did wrong to you
Please forgive me
I never meant to hurt anyone
especially you..
Because your so dear to my heart..
Somehow somewhere deep inside me,
i'm just a lil girl who need you to love me.
That's all. Nothing more. Nothing less.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak komen? Sila layan diri..