DIIKLANKAN OLEH

KAWAN-KAWAN

OUR ANNIVERSARY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

MY NAZRIN

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

MY NAZIRA

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Selamat Ulang Tahun Nazlia Nasir ~~27~~

Happy birthday to me..

Izinkan aku bloggie, untuk melepaskan segala keluh kesah setelah 27 tahun hidup di muka bumi ini.

Terlalu banyak perkara yang alangkah bahagianya jika bisa di undur kembali. Tapi, bagi aku, 3 perkara sudah cukup.

Aku sangat benci dengan HIM. Because of HIM i end up like this. I swear , i will  never forgive HIM for the rest of my life. How could HE did this to me? I gave everything i have. My future. My precious youth. But, what did HE gave me back in return? SHIT !!!!!!.. If HE could be honest to me since day one, my life would not be like this. How selfish HE is. HE'S an asshole.. I hate HIM so much. I wish HE could read this. I hope HE get punish for every little liar and foolish thing that HE did to me.  I deserved lot more better than this. Whatever it is, i know i am too late to change things back to what it suppose to be. Mom, i'm so sorry. Please hold a liltle bit longer. I hope i can give you what you really want in your life.

I will not reveal the other two things. It's TOP secret. But, yes i really hoping he'll read this. 


27 years?? What do i achieve? What do i have? I have NOTHING okay.

I won't look back no more. I'm not gonna turn back. I have to be strong. Coz i'm ME. I know it will be hard, no it will be twice or even tons of harder than it is. But, i'll keep going. I'll become somebody somehow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak komen? Sila layan diri..