DIIKLANKAN OLEH

KAWAN-KAWAN

OUR ANNIVERSARY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

MY NAZRIN

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

MY NAZIRA

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 9, 2011

I love my blog

Dear love,

Just want to say simple things today.
I don't have many friends. Coz I like to isolated myself.

I am very good in walking away.
And I'm damn good in leaving people.

If you hurt me, I'll be gone.
I like it. Coz it will ease my pain.

I don't care being alone.
Becoz I have my love..blog..my blog !!





It is really a place a space of my own.
She never hurt me. I can tell her everything.
That's why I love my blog.

The one and only...

>>>>>>>>  http://nazaku.blogspot.com   <<<<<<<<<

kau ada? nehhhh.... :)

2 comments:

  1. dear,

    don't forget u still have me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear cat syg..

    yah you..still somewhere in my heart..
    ingat lg time skul rendah..hahaha..
    luv u.. ;p

    ReplyDelete

Nak komen? Sila layan diri..